Thursday 28 June 2012

28th June 2012

Tonight we are in Paris. For a while I wondered if we would be. We were due to fly out of Dublin this morning just before midday, but it was 1pm before we left. We arrived at 2.35 Dublin time, but it was 3.35 in Paris. We were able to find our driver to be taken to our hotel, and what a shock. If we thought the traffic in Ireland was bad, they have nothing on these people! And it was hot too.

Tomorrow we are going to walk from the hotel to the Eiffel Tower, I have googled it and it is 3.7kms so that is not too bad.




The first photo is a squirrel in Hyde Park, I know that was weeks ago but it is cute.

The second photo is taken at the top of the Blarney Castle, and no I didn't kiss the stone. It was bad enough being that high up without going closer to the edge.

1 comment:

  1. I kissed the stone, it wasn't an easy task, great to see you posting......
    Missing you

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete